About The Artist

My photo
I love to create and be creative, and photography is one of the areas I'm most passionate about! I have been photographing for 6 years and use a Canon Rebel XTi. I am a freelance, natural light photographer that specializes in portraits. I like to infuse life and imagination into my photographs through various editing techniques. I hope my work will inspire and challenge your perceptions. For more information, as well as booking and pricing, you can contact me at: autumnmariephotography@gmail.com

May 20, 2013

Senior Prom | 2013

Prom photography is becoming more of a trend these days. Wanting to capture the moments before graduation bliss and celebrating those final moments. In my particular case one of the students had a parent deploy right before her prom. Not wanting to miss out on seeing her daughter all dressed up she asked me if I could take some pictures to share with her and others. And it was an honor to read these words from her as she looked through these images. "Thank you so much. This made missing it a lot easier." 













It's a big world out there! Excited to see where you'll land! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?