About The Artist
- Autumn Marie
- I love to create and be creative, and photography is one of the areas I'm most passionate about! I have been photographing for 6 years and use a Canon Rebel XTi. I am a freelance, natural light photographer that specializes in portraits. I like to infuse life and imagination into my photographs through various editing techniques. I hope my work will inspire and challenge your perceptions. For more information, as well as booking and pricing, you can contact me at: autumnmariephotography@gmail.com
Jan 24, 2012
Cabin | Fever
So, in the past week or so we've had a few storms roll our way. From freezing temps, to light snow, to a foot of it then to freezing rain. Out power was out a few days so we both got a little cabin fever. But the landscape was stunning. Seeing everything covered in a blanket of white; just the little details that drew my attention. I ventured outside to see what I could see. And my goal was to capture it! Here are just a few photos for now. More to come! Hope you're enjoying your new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Gorgeous. I think you captured it beautifully.
ReplyDelete