About The Artist

My photo
I love to create and be creative, and photography is one of the areas I'm most passionate about! I have been photographing for 6 years and use a Canon Rebel XTi. I am a freelance, natural light photographer that specializes in portraits. I like to infuse life and imagination into my photographs through various editing techniques. I hope my work will inspire and challenge your perceptions. For more information, as well as booking and pricing, you can contact me at: autumnmariephotography@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2011

Sharon | Fitness

Sharon approached me a few months back with an exciting idea.  Fitness photography! Sharon is one of the best trainers at a gym i go to on Fort Lewis, and i was so thrilled and honored to be able to take these fitness shots for her! After months of tireless training, she placed second in the Women's Masters division at the Northern Classic, Bikini, Figure and Bodybuilding Competition! For it being her first competition, she ROCKED it and i'm so proud and inspired by her determination and stamina. These are a few of my favorites from our gym shoot last weekend :) Thanks for your patience, Sharon!! I hope it was worth the wait!















1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Autumn, I just don't know what to say. You nailed it for me, girl. I cannot begin to tell you which is my favorite as they all tell a different story about me, multiple personalities in each and every one of them. Simply put, I LOVE THEM ALL!! Thank you so, so much from the bottom of my heart. You are truly an amazing photographer, Autumn! :o)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?