Getting to be apart of this wedding was one of the highlights of my summer! Ging and Maricel are like family to my husband and I, and getting to be at their wedding in the Smokey Mountains was breath taking! The sun came out just in time for outdoor pictures, and the backdrop was nothing short of picturesque! I was so pleased with how everything turned out. I hope you enjoy these as much as i did!
About The Artist
- Autumn Marie
- I love to create and be creative, and photography is one of the areas I'm most passionate about! I have been photographing for 6 years and use a Canon Rebel XTi. I am a freelance, natural light photographer that specializes in portraits. I like to infuse life and imagination into my photographs through various editing techniques. I hope my work will inspire and challenge your perceptions. For more information, as well as booking and pricing, you can contact me at: autumnmariephotography@gmail.com














wow, Autumn you did a fantastic job taking and editing these photos, which are absolutely stunning and gorgeous! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteJackie Byrd
Thanks, Jackie! It was so much fun taking these! A photographer's dream!
ReplyDeletebeautiful :)
ReplyDelete