About The Artist

My photo
I love to create and be creative, and photography is one of the areas I'm most passionate about! I have been photographing for 6 years and use a Canon Rebel XTi. I am a freelance, natural light photographer that specializes in portraits. I like to infuse life and imagination into my photographs through various editing techniques. I hope my work will inspire and challenge your perceptions. For more information, as well as booking and pricing, you can contact me at: autumnmariephotography@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2011

Heather | Senior Portraits

I felt like i've known Heather my whole life.  We hit it off right away and had so much fun together!  She has such a fun way about her and was a complete natural in front of the camera!  Her secret?  Just have fun and be yourself!  Heather, i'm so proud of you for remaining positive and joyful through the challenges of life.  You are an inspiration!  These are just a few of my favorites :) 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?