Just wanted to share a photo with you from last weekend. Derek (my husband) and I had the privilege of going to see Phil Keaggy, one of the world's best guitarists, in concert. Derek's younger brother, Ryan and my mother and father in-law also went. My father-in-law, Mike ended up running into Phil before the concert and mentioned he had his two sons with him who recently got back from a deployment in Iraq. Phil told Mike to meet him after the concert so he could shake hands and meet them. After an amazing concert, we waited for Phil to come out of his dressing room and were the first people to talk to him! I asked if i could snap a photo of him with Derek and Ryan and he excitedly obliged. Such a truly authentic, genuine man. It was a great honor for everyone!
About The Artist
- Autumn Marie
- I love to create and be creative, and photography is one of the areas I'm most passionate about! I have been photographing for 6 years and use a Canon Rebel XTi. I am a freelance, natural light photographer that specializes in portraits. I like to infuse life and imagination into my photographs through various editing techniques. I hope my work will inspire and challenge your perceptions. For more information, as well as booking and pricing, you can contact me at: autumnmariephotography@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?