About The Artist

My photo
I love to create and be creative, and photography is one of the areas I'm most passionate about! I have been photographing for 6 years and use a Canon Rebel XTi. I am a freelance, natural light photographer that specializes in portraits. I like to infuse life and imagination into my photographs through various editing techniques. I hope my work will inspire and challenge your perceptions. For more information, as well as booking and pricing, you can contact me at: autumnmariephotography@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2009

Will Family Portrait Preview

It was really neat getting to take some photos of my brother and sister in law and my amazingly, handsome nephews! The Will side of the family has great genes! It had been raining all week but the weather cleared up just in time to take a few photos! These are my favorites from the photo shoot.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?